Precision Cut Industries’ use of state-of-the-art laser technology offers manufacturing solutions to customers in various industries. With a laser service center of eight (8) Trumpf lasers, ranging from 3,000 -5,000 watts and bed sizes up to 60” x 120”, PCI can cut up to ¾” thick carbon steel, up to ½” thick stainless and up to 3/8” thick aluminum. Eight (8) lasers allow PCI to be flexible with quick lead-times for flat patterns for various applications. Whether your needs are strictly for flat pattern laser cutting services or a complete steel component or sub-assembly, PCI’s laser technology is advantageous and conducive to “Just-In-Time” manufacturing.
Advantages to laser cutting
- Fast and precise cutting of intricate parts
- Computer controlled accuracy
- Smooth edges, reduced deburring
- Minimize tooling expense
- Work with a variety of materials, thicknesses, shapes and tolerances
- Flexible application to create a variety of parts